- Throughout all of our campaigns, Limitless Now is devoted to offering the highest degree of transparency and brand safety through, strict internal processes that ensure all of our placements are thoroughly verified before any client funds are spent.
- Limitless Now exclusively serves advertisements against a white list of placements to ensure brand-safe campaigns. Each white list is built on a per client basis prior to the campaign to ensure the best possible fit.
- Our skilled AdOps team uses a combination of granular machine learning-based data analysis and manual interaction to produce white lists. Throughout the lifecycle of a campaign, our stringent procedure reduces the possibility of advertising appearing next to brand-safe and contextually irrelevant placements.
- Limitless Now finds placements to be brand dangerous based on (but not limited to) the following characteristics: Adult Content, Alcohol, Violence, Offensive Language, Hate & Racism, Illegal Drugs, and Malicious Videos.
- Limitless Now can now filter for advertiser-defined criteria, such as avoiding placements with competitor content or applying specific exclusions related to a specific audience group such as minors.
Three Level Protection
To assure the highest levels of brand safety and performance for our campaigns, Limitless Now has devised a rigorous procedure divided into the three levels below.
Level 1: Pre-Launch
Our AdOps team creates an initial white list of individual videos (placements) uniquely tailored to each campaign before any budget is spent. This is accomplished by searching YouTube for videos based on target keywords, themes, interests, and channels. To develop a final list of contextually relevant, brand-safe placements, each placement is analyzed, evaluated, and cleansed using a proprietary blend of machine learning and manual involvement. This approach often eliminates around half of all possible sites.
Level 2: Real-Time
The campaign is triggered after the white list is uploaded into AdWords. At the video level, performance is constantly analyzed and optimized. New placements can be assessed, cleansed, and added to the campaign as needed.
Level 3: Post-Campaign
Clients receive a thorough in-depth analysis when the campaign is completed. Our reports can provide a deep degree of actionable insights due to the fine level of control. Top-performing placements, themes, channels, and even influencers can all be included.